Response to command "AT"
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Response to command "AT"
by ssekim ·
Hello
I think that it is related with your serial terminal program.
Please check your-sent-data. (expecially and ).
RE: Response to command "AT"
by cgp ·
Hi,
I have the same problem with my TCP Client. If I send a string the WizFi220 attaching a Carriage Return and Line Feed…
Which TCP Client should I use and is it just the problem of the TCP Client or of the WizFi220.
Thanks