Input data format of w5100
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Input data format of w5100
by irinakim ·
Hi,
kavireloot
For the communication with MCU, W5100 provides Direct Bus I/F, Indirect Bus I/F, SPI I/F mode.
and for the communication with Ethernet PHY, MII is used.
For more information, please click on the URL as below.
DataSheet : [url]http://www.wiznet.co.kr/Admin_Root/UpLoad_Files/BoardFiles/W5100_Datasheet_v1.2.5.pdf[/url]
thanks,
EK
RE: Input data format of w5100
by kavireloot ·
ok.but my question is what dose kind of data input? stream,binary or …???
RE: Input data format of w5100
by irinakim ·
Sorry, kavireloot
Direct/Indirect BUS I/F → each time a byte is transmitted.
SPI I/F → each time a bit is transmitted.
thanks,
EK
RE: Input data format of w5100
by kavireloot ·
thanks for your response…