How to set password on 107SR?
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: How to set password on 107SR?
by irina WIZnet ·
Hi Grogster,
The WIZ107SR connection passwords must be entered separately without other characters like CR / LF (Carriage return, Line feed) in terminal.
I tested input the connection password using TeraTerm, I was found CR(0x0d) in the end of password string. (in wireshark packet captures) so, if you input the password to WIZ107SR TCP server using TeraTerm, the WIZ107SR recognized as invalid character. (e.g. ‘PASS’ => ‘PASS(CR)’)
if the WIZ107SR connection password option enabled and the input string is invalid password, the WIZ107SR terminates the connection. And the problem of the teraterm shutdown, please check(disable) the ‘Auto window close’ option in TeraTerm: TCP/IP setup.
I recommend that you use a another terminal program.
Regards,
Eric.
RE: How to set password on 107SR?
by Grogster ·
Hello - thank you for your reply. I will investigate. Can you recommend a suitable terminal program?
RE: How to set password on 107SR?
by irina WIZnet ·
I recommend the ‘Hercules SETUP utility’ program.
Please refer to the next download link:
hw-group.com/products/hercules/index_en.html
Regards,
Eric.