How to send data by muticast?
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: How to send data by muticast?
by imeumimeum ·
I solved the problem,thanks.
RE: How to send data by muticast?
by smashing ·
how you solved the problem.
I use this code:
u8 MutiCastIp={234,6,6,7};
u16 MutiCastPort=3000;
u8 MutiCastStr[1024];
I first creat socket as follow:
socket(3, Sn_MR_UDP, MutiCastPort, Sn_MR_MULTI);
and then send the data:
len =sendto(3, (uint8_t *)MutiCastStr, 536, MutiCastIp, MutiCastPort);
there is no error of sending len = 536,
but I can not receive any data on PC
Regards,
Smashing
RE: How to send data by muticast?
by hjjeon0608 ·
Hi, smashing
I think you should check PC side.
Or router could block broad cast packet.