Sn_RX_FIFOR problem
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Sn_RX_FIFOR problem
by gbit ·
Hi,
I have set the RMS01R=0x4000 (64KB), the TMSR=0x4000 (64KB) and the MTYPER=0x00FF, is it correct?
As I told you before I have set the Socket 0 RX memory size register to 64KB but after 16KB the S0_RX_FIFOR return the first TX data sent. It seems that MTYPER is not correctly configured, but it is set with the first 8 blocks as TX memory (88KB=64KB)and the last 8 blocks as RX memory (88KB=64KB).
What is the mistake?
RE: Sn_RX_FIFOR problem
by gbit ·
Yes, I want to use only one socket(S0) with 64KB Tx and RX memory length…
Maybe the problem is that I have set only the RMS01R?
RE: Sn_RX_FIFOR problem
by gbit ·
Ok, that was the problem.
Thanks a lot.
Best Regards.