Hercules serial echo mode
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Hercules serial echo mode
by irina WIZnet ·
Hi, elephant.
WIZnet ‘Serial to Ethernet modules’ (like WIZ107SR) are not support Echoback.
If you want to check the data transmission successfully, Hercules program setting to a TCP client and data exchange through serial terminal to TCP client…
To be set as follows.
H/W :
PC |===== Serial and LAN(Ethernet) =====| WIZ107SR
Data exchange path :
TCP Client (Hercules program, PC) - WIZ107SR - Serial terminal (PC)
RE: Hercules serial echo mode
by elephant ·
Hi,
I implemented a python script to communicate the unit. In hercules serial interface, I can see the data Which I am sending from python. I would like to reply through serial side to my python script that I can test my python script. In this way, I can only test when I am writing to the unit but not be able to test when I am reading back from the unit. If I do it manually, it is too late. is there any way I can do this in another way?