How can I configure the WIZ107SR via the serial port
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: How can I configure the WIZ107SR via the serial port
by rhill ·
I seem to have solved this issue… I simply changed the default trigger code from “01 02 03” to “2b 2b 2b” (+++) and it seems to work correctly. It enters the serial configuration mode as expected and I can manipulate the configuration values as desired. I haven’t tried changing the trigger code further since this works for me.