Troubles with 10 Bytes by sending every 10 miliseconds
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Troubles with 10 Bytes by sending every 10 miliseconds
by THendriks2 ·
Thanks for you’re reply.
At the endresult I need to send 3500 bytes every millisecond, so thats 3.5MBps.
When SSR is Established, I do the next steps:
next I check S0_IR1(SENDOK). If the bit become to ‘1’ I clear the bit. If the socket is closed before SENDOK become to ‘1’ or I cleared SendOk, I return for checking the SSR.
Need I, and is it posible to, get open the connection for sending these 3.5MBps or is there another solution?
RE: Troubles with 10 Bytes by sending every 10 miliseconds
by THendriks2 ·
Thanks for you’re reply.
I have fix it. I used a slow TCPserver in Delphi, that was the problem. Now I’m using a faster way to receive the data. Thanks for you’re help.