SPI input to 5500 from a Microchip TC77?
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: SPI input to 5500 from a Microchip TC77?
by Garbonzo ·
Thanks partner :mrgreen: , This is just a logic stream of data from the TC77, I dont have it plugged into the 5500 yet
, not sure where the wires and data would go in the 5500? I know where the TC77 goes on the chuck wagon
.
The first 13 bits of the 0x0D 0xD7 represent 0000110111010 or decimal 442 which is multiplied times the TC77 resolution of 0,0625 deg C so its reading 27.625 deg C here on the ranch today. But thats what I want to go into the 5500 so I can read it on my internet. does that clear up what Garbanzo is trying to do?
RE: SPI input to 5500 from a Microchip TC77?
by Garbonzo ·
I dont have MCU pic’ed out yet.

Thanks partner.