Wizfi Shield v1.4 Arduino Integration [URGENT]
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Wizfi Shield v1.4 Arduino Integration [URGENT]
by kaizen ·
Hi
I can connect to your URL. Your URL seems to be wrong. ([url]http://www.elecfreaks.com/wiki/index.php?title=Wifi_Shield_-_EiFi[/url])
So I don’t know What problem do you have.
RE: Wizfi Shield v1.4 Arduino Integration [URGENT]
by HaXeR ·
Hi ,
My problem is my arduino and eifi wifi shield(wizfi210) not communicate each other.I try own page code (elecfreaks.com/wiki/index.ph … eld_-_EiFi) and not working.
it continues …
I have tried :
wifi shield pin DOUT-D2 , DIN-D3. arduino code tx-pin 2 rx-pin 3 , use software serial lib.
[code]#include <SoftwareSerial.h>
#define rxPin 2
#define txPin 3
SoftwareSerial mySerial(rxPin, txPin);
void setup()
{
pinMode(rxPin, INPUT);
pinMode(txPin, OUTPUT);
mySerial.begin(9600); // setting baud to 9600
Serial.begin(9600);
}
void loop()
{
mySerial.write(“AT\r\n”);
char rcv;
if(mySerial.available())
{
rcv = mySerial.read();
}
Serial.print(rcv);
delay(1000);
}[/code]
I use this code result " ÿ " char . What does it mean ?
Where is the problem ?
RE: Wizfi Shield v1.4 Arduino Integration [URGENT]
by yodaar ·
Did you get the answer? I have the same problem, thank you!
RE: Wizfi Shield v1.4 Arduino Integration [URGENT]
by kaizen ·
Hi
I am sorry for late reply.
I think it is problem in order to baud rate setting of WizFi210.
Frankly speaking, This shield and library is not made by Wiznet.
So I recommend you to ask to ELEC Freaks. Maybe there give more correct answer to you due to make library and shield by them.
Thank you.
RE: Wizfi Shield v1.4 Arduino Integration [URGENT]
by grayshirt ·
Did you solve this problem? I have a same situation…
I could’nt find any information .
There is no community to elecfreak.
I think wifi module is not connected for some reasons.