WIZ100SR dropping offline
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: WIZ100SR dropping offline
by mmbm ·
In a recent event I noticed that WIZ100SR stops receiving bytes and messages from our host. I can still usually ping the IP but cannot see it through the WIZnet utility. It has to be power cycled to restore a connection.
RE: WIZ100SR dropping offline
by geminitro ·
Do you found a solution ? I have the same problem dans i bought lot of these units and they all have this problem.

RE: WIZ100SR dropping offline
by jim ·
Dear geminitro
Please check the firmware version in Configuration tool.
And I recommand F/W update to 5.13 version.
Refer to [url]http://www.wiznet.co.kr/product-item/wiz100sr/[/url]
One more, I suggest to use inactivity time as 5~10 second.
Thanks.