Skip to content
All
Views
Replies
Post date
Last activity

IO Modules

W5500 IO Library hanging (no PING) - using http and snmp server code

We use an W5500 chip. We have software from the github:Wiznet/ioLibrary_Driver: ioLibrary_Driver can be used for the application design of WIZnet TCP/IP chips as W5500, W5300, W5200, W5100, W5100S, W6100, W6300.I blink a heartbeat LED in our main loop. It continues to operate, but sometimes the Ethernet stops responding to PINGs, or serving HTTP requests or SNMP requests.Our main loop is making ca…

5 views
2 replies

by allenhuffman

by allenhuffman

Ethernet Chips

Wiznet 6K and 802.1x

Hello,I am working on a project with a wiznet evaluation board (W6300-EVB-PICO2) and so far I get everything working quite well. However, I am now investigating the possibility of using 802.1x authentication (EAP-MD5 or EAP-TLS) with the w6300 ethernet  chip.My search in the documentation did not yield anything. Is it possible to do this in the chip directly, or do I need to capture the 802.1…

  • MicroPython
4 views
1 replies

by tomzooi

by Lihan__

MCU & Boards

W6300-evb-pico QSPI in Dual or Quad mode

In the samples and port code presented in https://github.com/WIZnet-ioNIC/WIZnet-PICO-C , The file  qspi_pio.c has multiple  /* @todo: Implement to use. */comments for QSPI in dual and Quad mode, and the chip does not initialize when using them. What should be done to get dual and quad mode to actually work?

6 views
3 replies

by randohinn

by randohinn

Ethernet Chips

W6300 Pin 10

There is a discrepancy between the W6300 datasheet and the W6300 example schematics.  Is Pin 10 3V3A or is Pin 10 3V3D ?  

6 views
3 replies

by ke4pjw

by Alan

Ethernet Chips

I'm looking for the datasheet for the TRJ4284AHNL, the RJ45 included with the W6300-EVB.

Hello?As written in the title, I would like to distribute or share the datasheet of TRJ4284AHNL.If it is the same method as the existing W5500 or W6100, it can be assumed that it is a 100 Mbps connector with 350 uH, but since the connector is different for each development board and it is a product with PoE function, I would like to check the internal circuit.It would be good to confirm if it is t…

5 views
2 replies

by sa6293

by Alan