Wiz127sr
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Wiz127sr
by rikotech ·
[quote]First, Please use with the latest version firmware(1.0) and configuration tools(1.0.0.1).[/quote] Done! Unfortunately without success.
During the firmware *loading the Config tool crashed (stoped working). Afterward I wasn’t able to load any firmware version. So I did factory reset. Is it possible the device, to not be able to return initial firmware version? Another thing I should let you know is that, when I plug the RJ45 the green led is constantly on and the yellow one blink e.g. 1sec_on 0.2sec_off. The most of the time Y_led is on with short off pulses. May be that would help you to diagnose my issue…
RE: Wiz127sr
by ywkwon ·
Factory reset will reset all configuration values. Not firmware.
After reset the module, try to find module via configuration tool.
If you do not success to find, let me know your e-mail address.
I will send boot binary to your e-mail for recover wiz127sr.
RE: Wiz127sr
by rikotech ·
Thank you! My Email is: prorandy88@gmail.com. A couple of questions occurred. How am I suppose to program the binary rs232/Ethernet ? Do I need special bootloader, or there is embedded one inside Conf. tool? Please give me some details or link to refer to!
RE: Wiz127sr
by ywkwon ·
I am writing the guide document now.
But It takes some time.
I will send it until 12 Feb.