Communicating with the W5500io
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Communicating with the W5500io
by xyj19911129 ·
Hello, jdcowpland,
I met the same problem as you did. (using SPI to set gateway, ip, mac. etc)
I checked that the data format is right, (2 bytes offset address, 1 byte control code and then data) but I can not receive the response of W5500, the MISO pin is always 1 (according to the pull-up resisitance).
Have you solved your problem, and would you like to share your experience?
Thanks!
RE: Communicating with the W5500io
by jsavage ·
I am intrigued by the diagram. What tool did you use for that?
James