W7100A boot problem
MCU & Boards
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
MCU & Boards
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: W7100A boot problem
by hjjeon0608 ·
Hi, setime.
Bootloader doesn’t matter with code flash and data memory.
So, that W7100A works fine is correct. So I think there are other problems.
I want to know you use EVB or your own board and if you have another W7100, test same procedure and confirm ISP works fine.
Best regards.
RE: W7100A boot problem
by setime ·
Hi, hjjeon0608. Thank for reply.
Sorry, I didn’t mention that W7100A is mounted on the WIZ107SR module, i use it to implement own application.
Now I am working with another WIZ107SR module and its successful programming as before. But a broken module at the same time does not respond to attempts to establish a connection via COM port.
Regards, setime
RE: W7100A boot problem
by hjjeon0608 ·
Hi, setime.
I tested 107SR with your procedure.
But I don’t have seen problem like yours.
So, I recommend to request RMA.
Best regards.