W7200 - development under CooCox
General
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
General
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: W7200 - development under CooCox
by hjjeon0608 ·
Hi, mvogel.
We has sample project with cookie board and CooCox CoIDE.
But it is for W5500.
So you can use it at 7200 by changing code.
Try one more and post reply if you cannot use it.
Best regards.
RE: W7200 - development under CooCox
by mvogel ·
Thanks for the fast response! I’m much closer to sucees with that (far less errors when compiling). On the other hand I could not replace W5500 with W5200. I changed all 'define’s to w5200 but it seems to me that the drivers have different structure (w5200 folder containes a few more files like spi.c and others) so I could not clean up dependencies so far. It would be great to set up the workspace so that anyone can switch to other chip changing #defines and include files only. It seems to be more complicated in this case.
Further question. Is there any possibilty to manage firmware download into iMCU7200EVB from COIDE?
RE: W7200 - development under CooCox
by hjjeon0608 ·
Hi, mvogel.
You can download firmware by CoIDE.
Best regards.
RE: W7200 - development under CooCox
by mvogel ·
Thanks. Could you please help me how? If I’m right the dev. board features an internal bootloader code, so there is no need for any adapter. Download works with ST flash downlader demonstrator. CoFlash however needs an adaptor to be choosen like colink, stlink etc. How can I set it up to work as with my EVB through USB?
RE: W7200 - development under CooCox
by mvogel ·
Hi,
I am still asking for some explanation how to download code from COIDE. Do I need to purchase any hardware adapter or it can be done through simple USB connection? If yes, how to configure CoFlash to work with my EVB?
Thanks in advance.
RE: W7200 - development under CooCox
by hjjeon0608 ·
Hi, mvogel.
I’m sorry for late reply.
I don’t know Colink exactly, but I looked Colink spec roughly and I think Colink is running as JTAG.
And 7200 has JTAG port(refer to 7200 datasheet page 10) so I think you can download.
If you have our 7200 evb, you need to connect JTAG port additionally because our evb don’t has JTAG port.
The usb port is serial communication.
Conclusively, 7200 can be downloaded by serial(ST flash downloader demostartor) or JTAG.
Best regards.