RJ45 and W5100
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: RJ45 and W5100
by hjjeon0608 ·
Hi Beirao.
I want to receive your own schematic.
When you connect cable to RJ45, link led should be turned on although communication doesn’t work.
Best regards.
RE: RJ45 and W5100
by beirao ·
[quote=“hjjeon0608”]Hi Beirao.
I want to receive your own schematic.
When you connect cable to RJ45, link led should be turned on although communication doesn’t work.
Best regards.[/quote]
Hi,
Thank you for your answer. My plug connections is: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/796 … c_RJ45.jpg
I send values of common registers, and the values read is correct; but, I don´t can do ping…
After, if I don´t can socket initialization, because condition Sn_SR(0) != SOCK_UDP is true.
Any suggestion? Thank you.
RE: RJ45 and W5100
by beirao ·
I had a problem in components: I used a 16MHz crystal, and not a 25 MHz. With this alteration, I can do ping!
But, can´t initialize socket yet…
In this momment, when I initialize the socket (UDP), the register Sn_SR is always 0x01 (SOC_ARP). Why?
RE: RJ45 and W5100
by hjjeon0608 ·
Hi, beirao.
Let me know your whole procedures.
You mean initialization is Sn_CR is OPEN(0x01) or else??
If you set Sn_MR as UDP mode, your Sn_SR = ARP is not correct.
ARP is only in TCP mode connection request or UDP mode send data.
Also, that the status(ARP) is not changed means your network has problem.
Although you don’t set correctly, W5100 should receive ARP reply. But your W5100 send ARP request but don’t receive ARP reply.
Please, check in detail and tell me your condition.
Best regards.
RE: RJ45 and W5100
by beirao ·
Hi,
the problem is my laptop. Now, I conect a router and works!
Thank you!
RE: RJ45 and W5100
by beirao ·
Hi,
When I do a CONNECT stage, I write the Destination IP Address, but if I read this value, value is zero. Any suggestion? MY function for write the values is correct, because works in previous registers.
RE: RJ45 and W5100
by hjjeon0608 ·
Hi, beirao.
It is normal.
Destination information(e.g. dst IP, MAC and etc.) is not changed immediately.
After connection(in TCP mode) or send data(in UDP mode), you can read right value.
Try to check after connection.
Best regards.
RE: RJ45 and W5100
by beirao ·
Hi,
Thanks for your answer
RE: RJ45 and W5100
by beirao ·
Hi,
The connection does not stabilize (after connection stage). My configurations, in Laptop, are:
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/796 … 20Copy.jpg
I have any configuration wrong?
RE: RJ45 and W5100
by hjjeon0608 ·
Hi, beirao
What is the symptom.
Please, describe in detail.(your procedure, W5100’s status and etc.)
Best regards.