W5500 transformer
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: W5500 transformer
by hjjeon0608 ·
Dear customer.
Thanks for your interest in W5500.
We tested same schematic RJ45 of other company, and W5500 works well.
So, I think HR911105A could be used in W5500.
But I recommend RJ45 in our reference design.
Thanks.
WIZnet.
RE: W5500 transformer
by vedat ·
@hjjeon0608, I had an HR911105A lying around so I used it with your setup and it works perfectly fine. Now I did have a few simple questions. Can I continue using it for a long time, I’m not sure if it’ll adversely affect my W5500. Also, could you please tell me a little more about why you’ll recommend RJ45? What are the specific differences in the two that might make the whole system stable for me in the long run?
RE: W5500 transformer
by hjjeon0608 ·
Hi vedat,
The reason I recommend reference RJ45 is we have tested it. We don’t test all RJ45 but HR911105A is same characteristic as our reference RJ45 so it will work well. And it’s all I can tell you.
Best regards.