About the W5300 category
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: About the W5300 category
by Stanislav ·
Hello there. I
m using W5300 to send data according to MACRAW protocol. I use FPGA state machine to control W5300, everything is working and its about 57Mb/s (socket0, 1500byte packages). But if I load the same design to FPGA with power keept on it’s will become ~108Mb/s. After FPGA design had loaded W5300 reseted without violating any timings, then I do initiation steps again and then open Socket0 again. Have no idea how is it even possible, dont know why its speed become more than 100Mb/s. Also at 100Mb/s I have no data loosing, it is still 1500bytes in package and for 2.5 million packages its only 0.002% packages that are not recieved (I think thats ok for MACRAW)The main question is ‘how does W5300 internal reset work, which parts(registers) of chip are not reseted?’