ADC in non-interupt mode
MCU & Boards
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
MCU & Boards
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: ADC in non-interupt mode
by TheoIm WIZnet ·
I am unable to assist you precisely because I do not have access to the entire code you possess.
To use the ADC, it is recommended to configure it using the structure declared in the W7500 GPIO header file, similarly to how you would set up GPIO. Additionally, to utilize interrupts, you should add your desired actions to the ADC interrupt handler. If you want to know the detailed method, please refer to the link below.
W7500 interrupt example link : W7500x_StdPeriph_Lib/Projects/W7500x_StdPeriph_Examples/ADC/ADC_Interrupt at master · Wiznet/W7500x_StdPeriph_Lib · GitHub
RE: RE: ADC in non-interupt mode
by Dumitru ·
Interrupt works fine, problem is in non-interrupt mode
Okay I’m using the code from the repository Project: ADC → Illumination_RGBLED
and I modified the ADC_Read(ADC_CH num) function to return the value of the ADC_INT register after the conversion has started
I have the same result ADC_INT does not change the value is always zero
All Code :
RE: ADC in non-interupt mode
by Selectech ·
So seems that if you enable the ADC interrupt enable, but leave the NVIC IRQ disabled, that non-interrupt mode works ok.
Tried it on my setup ( with no interrupt handler ) & is ok now.
My code is written in Oberon, is working ok now.
RE: ADC in non-interupt mode
by Dumitru ·
Thanks now is really work , this is a bug in ADC
One detail after conversion is necessary to clear interrupt in ADC_INTCLR
I update flowchart from reference manual
Now the code works correctly
And I would like to ask you to delete the I2C data on your site https://www.wiznet.io/product-item/w7500p/ if not supported HW I2C
Because all your distributors are writing this wrong information
For example : https://eu.mouser.com/ProductDetail/WIZnet/W7500P?qs=49jCJYXrXPhG03qIHZCeEQ%3D%3D or
https://www.tme.eu/en/details/w7500p/microcontrollers-others/wiznet/
Next question is what is accuracy LDO on CH15?
Thanks for the information