[SOLVED] Problem compiling RP2040-HAT-C examples
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: [SOLVED] Problem compiling RP2040-HAT-C examples
by Fulvietto ·
I’ve found this discussion that give me the info I need:
https://forums.raspberrypi.com/viewtopic.php?t=350982
The problem I’ve understood is that you need the windows sdk too in order to compile the tools elf2uf2 and pioasm.
Following the thread linked above I’ve downloaded a precompiled version od the tools from here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/rpi-pico-utils/files/v1.3.0/ and saved them into the pico sdk directory:
C:\Program Files\Raspberry Pi\Pico SDK v1.5.1\picotool
Then I’ve added to the file C:\Users\fulvi\Documents\Pico-v1.5.1\RP2040-HAT-C\CMakeLists.txt the following lines (just before the pico_sdk_init() line:
the full file is:
This solved the problem and currently i’m able to compile wiznet’s examples
In the next days i’ll try to run them.
RE: RE: [SOLVED] Problem compiling RP2040-HAT-C examples
by Matthew ·
Thank you so much for the great information.
RE: [SOLVED] Problem compiling RP2040-HAT-C examples
by eta-sys ·
Thank you Fulvietto for saving 3 days of my life! Professional presentation and comprehensive solution!
With best wishes:
Svetlin, eta-sys