establishment of TCP client and server between two wizfi360 module
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: establishment of TCP client and server between two wizfi360 module
by austin ·
Hello @Sushma_N_S
I can’t figure out where the problem is with just the information you shared.
Please share more information, such as the AT commands you used and log to figure out the problem.
RE: RE: establishment of TCP client and server between two wizfi360 module
by Sushma N S ·
Hi,
I’m am working on WizFi360-evb-mini,
Here I could have connect two wizfi module. But I struck in a problem of connecting the module in TCP layer connection.
How can I define the port number at client side to connect with the server side?
RE: establishment of TCP client and server between two wizfi360 module
by austin ·
Hi @Sushma_N_S
When connecting to the server as a client, use ‘AT+CIPSTART’ and enter the IP and port of the server to connect to the server.
Please refer to the document below for details.
RE: RE: establishment of TCP client and server between two wizfi360 module
by Sushma N S ·
Hi Team,
Thank you,
From 2nd document, which is posted in the previous response was helpful me to connect.
Now I could have connect between two wizfi-360 modules in a TCP layer and can communicate between two by sending and receiving data.
With Regards,
Sushma