301 Moved Permanently
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: 301 Moved Permanently
by scarlet ·
(post deleted by author)
RE: 301 Moved Permanently
by austin ·
Hi @msemegen
I don’t understand what the problem is.
I simply tested ‘www.google.com’, but no problem was found.
Could you check it again?
RE: RE: 301 Moved Permanently
by msemegen ·
Hi,
You are right. My HTTP request was faulty. But I have additional question: I don’t see if You put request content after AT+CIPSEND command. Request is created automatically by the module?
Best,
Mateusz
RE: 301 Moved Permanently
by austin ·
Hi @msemegen
After AT+CIPSEND=40, the data was sent as follows.
I sent the data like this for a simple test, so please refer to it.