ERROR after a few AT+CIPSTART... requests
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: ERROR after a few AT+CIPSTART... requests
by austin ·
Hello @msemegen
Did you connect to Wi-Fi before using ‘AT+CIPSTART=“SSL”,“www.google.com”,443’ command?
RE: ERROR after a few AT+CIPSTART... requests
by msemegen ·
Yes,
I’m connected.
I reproduced Yours settings and situation is the same. First connection is successful but after some time (connecting and disconnecting with google.com with 500ms delay) I’m starting to receive “ERROR” response.
As I can see, I have pretty old module FW:
“AT version:1.0.2.5(Aug 23 2019 17:03:59)
SDK version:3.2.0(a0ffff9f)
compile time:Aug 23 2019 17:00”
RE: RE: ERROR after a few AT+CIPSTART... requests
by msemegen ·
Ok,
updating FW to latest version, probably fixed the problem!
Best,
Mateusz