W5500 TCP server transmit data with Atmel128a
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: W5500 TCP server transmit data with Atmel128a
by Arne db ·
I found out what the problem was… I had a mistake in my conversions of my pointers which made my MSB byte 0 every time… This caused sending a full buffer every time instead of 6 bytes.
Stupid mistake but now works like it should! I hope this helps other people if the same kind of problem occurs
RE: RE: W5500 TCP server transmit data with Atmel128a
by bhargav05 ·
Hello,
I have a similar problem with the W5500 chip and it also sends out several frames with1460 bytes as data instead of 6 bytes that i want to send.
could you please elaborate the ‘pointer offset’ part in the 3rd step. I think this is something I am not doing.
An example with the offset address if possible would be very useful.
Thank you in advance.