Networking issues
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Networking issues
by irina WIZnet ·
I think we need to check the schematic. Please send us email your schematic included Gerber, layout file and We’ll check it .
email: scott@wiznet.io, ekkim@wiznet.io
RE: RE: Networking issues
by Tim ·
Dear Irina,
Thank you for your reply.
I will send the information to you.
Thank you.
Kind regards,
Tim
RE: Networking issues
by irina WIZnet ·
Have you ever sent an email to us? I haven’t received any email yet.
RE: Networking issues
by irina WIZnet ·
I’m sorry. I just checked your mail because it’s in junk mail.
The hardware engineer will give you an answer as soon as he confirms it.
RE: Networking issues
by Tim ·
Hi Irina,
No worries, thank you for the quick reply.
Kind regards,
Tim
RE: Networking issues
by Tim ·
Hi,
this topic can be closed, it appeared to have been a termination issue. The issue has been solved.
Thank you for the support.
Kind regards,
Tim
RE: Networking issues
by irina WIZnet ·
I’m glad that your issue has been resolved. If there is any other issue, please ask me a question.