getting started by Wiz610MJ
IO Modules
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
IO Modules
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: getting started by Wiz610MJ
by becky ·
Hello,
Please refer to this document.
There is no configuration tool for the w6100.
https://wizwiki.net/wiki/lib/exe/fetch.php/osh:w6100_ethernet_shield:w6100_ethernet_shield_ug_v001e.pdf
RE: RE: getting started by Wiz610MJ
by sbehnam3 ·
Hi Thank you for your reply,
Actually I have followed the structure you sent, unfortunately still have problem. When I run Chat server example in Arduino IDE, Wiz610MJ module could not get correct IP ,it shows: 09:50:58.689 → Chat server address:255.255.255.255. I have checked SPI connections but still same problem
RE: getting started by Wiz610MJ
by becky ·
I think there is a problem with your SPI.
Please tell me the hardware environment and Arduino Code.
RE: getting started by Wiz610MJ
by sbehnam3 ·
Actually, I am using arduino uno library which in introduced in the PDF file that you sent me.
I have tested the chat server example (also more examples) but module can not get IP. attached files show my setup and diagrams of connections.