wiz125sr error?
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: wiz125sr error?
by irina WIZnet ·
Could you post a captured image of your PC display on the website?
RE: wiz125sr error?
by HappyNerd ·
Here it is. Thanks for looking into this.
RE: RE: wiz125sr error?
by HappyNerd ·
I am curious to know what’s your thoughts are on the picture I posted recently. Does it tell you anything? Last week, I bought another wiz125sr and I only able to configure the setting once and now I don’t see it on the board list anymore. I am puzzled as if I can’t make 2 of them to work again. Must be something that I didn’t do right? Is there other way to configure it? Help?
RE: wiz125sr error?
by becky ·
Sorry, irina is on vacation and the reply was late.

There seems to be a problem just because the UART setting is speed. Hope to set the rest of the areas as well.
RE: wiz125sr error?
by HappyNerd ·
It doesn’t matter how I set the configuration. It just doesn’t save the changes when I pressed ‘Setting’ button. Other device, I couldn’t see it online for some reason.
RE: RE: wiz125sr error?
by HappyNerd ·
I think what happen is that I set the configuration from TCP to UDP and now it has disappeared from list. Is there a way I can change it back to TCP?