WizFi SPI interface
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: WizFi SPI interface
by Leandro Gagliardi ·
Hi,
I could configure SPI as main interface, so I get the message: ðWWiFi250 Version 1.0.3.3 (WIZnet Co.Ltd (with some errors as you can see). However, my main doubt is how to manage this interface because when I send a command, I do not receive a response from WizFi250. I read in another topic of this forum that I have to send 0xF0 (NULL), but nothing occurs. Are there a doccument that specifies a procedure to handle the SPI interface? Thanks.
Best regards,
Leandro
RE: RE: WizFi SPI interface
by wizdaniel ·
Hi Leandro
OK, WizFi250 has special characters for SPI communication.
I attached WizFi250_SPI_Guide_V090.pdf (213.6 KB) and arduino_driver(spi_example).zip (11.3 KB) .(written for Arduino)