no correct communication with cnc machine
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: no correct communication with cnc machine
by psteelske ·
Hello everybody!
I’ve come a little further.
I made the settings as shown in the pictures! (attached)
I can now transfer the program!
The only problem is …
Before that (without vps) I start the PC program transfer.
The pc went into waiting mode.
The transfer was triggered with the CNC machine.
Now…
Doesn’t that work.
I can only start the transfer if I set the machine to “receive data” and then start the transfer on the pc (and deactivate the setting to wait)
Problem…
After the transfer, the transfer does not stop on the machine.
i have to pull the plug!
I cannot receive any programs either!
Annotation…
I have to pull the plug directly on the machine.
Ethernet connector on the WIZ110SR module is useless.
Also, disconnecting the power from the WIZ110sr doesn’t help.
This is not necessary with the pc as a direct connection!
Is the RS232 on the module different on the pc?
or are certain data not forwarded by the module?
Does anyone know?
Many ThanksWIZ VPS Matra VTC 30.pdf (727,2 KB)