Datasheet - link - remaining "features" - Sending DATA?
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Datasheet - link - remaining "features" - Sending DATA?
by Shingadaddy ·
Can someone please help me understand not being able to read/verify the Sn_DIPR and SN_PORTR
registers? Within the forums I see it is a common misunderstood issue.
I’m using UDP, just trying to generate a blind transmit for now.
Socket reports OPEN in UDP mode. No pending Interrupts.
Thank you very much for a timely reply please
RE: Datasheet - link - remaining "features" - Sending DATA?
by Shingadaddy ·
Timely replies here are AMAZING! It’s like this person is inside my head
Well as usual I can now send messages on the network side. Amazing what a difference contiguous time on one fire can reveal. Mostly goofs on my side. The source data pointer to the data I wanted to send to the Sn_DIPR and Sn_DPORTR registers was getting whacked. I need to try re-reading those and see if I get what I expect. I hadn’t done that yet because I was so happy about seeing the network message I was wanting to send, I quit right there - on a high note- for the weekend. I’ll see if I can remember to try that later and post here since it might be comforting to someone else heading down this path.