W5500 - TX_WR pointer math
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: W5500 - TX_WR pointer math
by bangbh ·
Hello


I tested like the picture below.
I don’t know exactly how many bytes I sent, but I seems work fine.
Thanks.
RE: RE: W5500 - TX_WR pointer math
by Dan1 ·
Hi, Thanks for responding.
I Am sure that it work alright. I guess it is monitoring issue but yet I have problem of a lot of extra bytes received by the server when I send a string to it.
I have to find the reason to that phenomena in order to be able to feed server with the
data collected by my sensors.
Any idea?
Regards
Dan
RE: RE: W5500 - TX_WR pointer math
by Dan1 ·
OK, I got every thing OK now. re compiled with last version of ioLibraray…
Thanks