Check Socket number problem
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Check Socket number problem
by RochLevoff ·
Hello…in my case while examining this situation I remembered that in the first surrounding (whole network) proxy server is being used. Since i don’t have constant access to that surrounding I can not test if everything would work fine if I have used the option for proxy server in the test. Can this be the source of the problem? You might say I should test it and then report back again, but I want to be ready when I go there next time, so I’m just wondering is there anything I posted here that might indicate where the problem is?
RE: Check Socket number problem
by becky ·
Thanks for your attention
I will fix the bug after checking.