AXI Test application
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: AXI Test application
by lawrence WIZnet ·
do you mean ,on wireshark, sending data and receive data are exactly the same data?
could you share the packet info?
RE: AXI Test application
by grama ·
I don’t have Wireshark data readily to send. If necessary, I think I can re-create it.
But the scenerio is as follows:
Axi Test Application displays a “Data Invalid” MessageBox.
Since I don’t have the source for this, I would like to know why this error is displayed. Is the Axi App comparing the data sent to the data received?
The WizNet module may NOT send the same data (or the same number of bytes) it receives from the Axi App in my test scenario.
Thanks.
Giri
RE: RE: AXI Test application
by lawrence WIZnet ·
Yes AX tool compare send data and receive data.
Could you check the receive buffer when you send specific data from AX tool ?
And even you can not find any difference, I recommend you install wireshark to check the packets between PC and WIZnet module.
You can download it here. it is opensource tool.
https://www.wireshark.org/download.html
RE: AXI Test application
by grama ·
How do I check the Receive buffer in AX Tool?