W5100s TCP Server SYN response
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: W5100s TCP Server SYN response
by Eugeny ·
Because it can not accept the SYN request. Most probably you reuse port number from previous communication, and W5100s thinks that it is continuation of the closed connection. You must use another source port number at the sender side.
RE: RE: W5100s TCP Server SYN response
by grama ·
Thanks for the response.
I am only starting to play with the w5100s, so it is its basic testing.
And here it is the first connect request after power cycle of the wiznet module.
RE: W5100s TCP Server SYN response
by Eugeny ·
Show the related packets / share Wireshark log.
RE: W5100s TCP Server SYN response
by grama ·
[Image removed by sender.]
Eugenyhttps://nam05.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fforum.wiznet.io%2Fu%2Feugeny&data=02|01|giri.ramaswamy%40conduent.com|9b24773a635d402cf31808d6fa3306a1|1aed4588b8ce43a8a775989538fd30d8|0|0|636971494391207387&sdata=9oGWTzJm2IJ2pOVSG822duMgYaCbZ7s8TuS4sTloEL8%3D&reserved=0 Great Contributor
June 26
Show the related packets / share Wireshark log.
(Attachment Wiz810sio_SynReset.pcapng is missing)
RE: W5100s TCP Server SYN response
by grama ·
MAC 00:50:B6:26:23:45 is the WizNet Module (@ IP 192.168.0.48)
RE: W5100s TCP Server SYN response
by grama ·
[Image removed by sender.]
Eugenyhttps://nam05.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fforum.wiznet.io%2Fu%2Feugeny&data=02|01|giri.ramaswamy%40conduent.com|9b24773a635d402cf31808d6fa3306a1|1aed4588b8ce43a8a775989538fd30d8|0|0|636971494391207387&sdata=9oGWTzJm2IJ2pOVSG822duMgYaCbZ7s8TuS4sTloEL8%3D&reserved=0 Great Contributor
June 26
Show the related packets / share Wireshark log.
Wiz810sio_SynReset.zip (1 KB)
RE: W5100s TCP Server SYN response
by Eugeny ·
Does the W5100s listen on the port 5000 with at least one socket?
RE: W5100s TCP Server SYN response
by grama ·
I only have 1 socket.
The SR(0) is at 0x14 → Sock_LIsten.
RE: W5100s TCP Server SYN response
by grama ·
Eugeny:
I am not sure what I did - yet, But I have socket connection.
I think the only thing I did was added a delay between SR(0) reads.
Will debug some more, but wanted to let you know the updated status.
Very much appreciate your Cpu cycles.
Giri