How does RTR affect page loading time?
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: How does RTR affect page loading time?
by becky ·
Your explanation is too short.
Add a description of what target you are communicating with, who the server is and what action you want to perform.
RTR is the Retransmission Time value. If a response is not received after transmitting the packet, retransmission interval is set. I do not know what you mean page loading.
RE: RE: How does RTR affect page loading time?
by Maksim ·
Thanks for the reply, I doing the web server on wiznet Http using loopback_tcps from W5500_EVB/loopback.c at master · Wiznet/W5500_EVB · GitHub
and my Http parser.
“If the response is not received, the retransmission interval is set.”
Yes, I understand this, but I can not understand how it affects the connection time of the browser with the web server, and, accordingly, the speed of opening the web page.
About the fact that getSn_SR = 0x10, I found it to be related to errartum 1, but why it works is also not clear, although I use the library where it is fixed.
RE: How does RTR affect page loading time?
by becky ·
Hello,
I think it will be faster to see the packet.
Capture the packet with wireshark and attach it here or email becky@wiznet.io
RE: How does RTR affect page loading time?
by becky ·
I checked you mail.
First, I think the HTTP code you wrote is incommon.
Compare the HTTP code we’ve written
If you send me the firmware, I’ll check it out.