HTML files > 2kB not served
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: HTML files > 2kB not served
by Eugeny ·
My educated guess is that you have some issue with TX buffer management, which, by default, is 2K in size. Impossible to say anything without related portions of code.
RE: HTML files > 2kB not served
by Daan ·
Yes, I know the default buffer size is 2kB, I see the first 2kB being sent correctly, so the buffer size should not be an issue. I didn’t change ioLibrary in its functionality, I just configured the way of interfacing to the chip, set up an HTML page and let ioLibrary send it on request of the client. What part of the code are you interested in?
RE: RE: HTML files > 2kB not served
by irina WIZnet ·
Hi, Daan.
The HTTP server included in the ioLibrary is implemented to transmit the web component (including HTML file) to the client while performing the following functions sequentially for the HTTP request.
For example, If a index.html web page is requested,
(The httpServer_run () function should be called repeatedly in the loop.)
The situation you’re referring to is that the send_http_response_body () function is not called repeatedly, or there seems to be a problem with the file length or HTTPSock_Status [get_seqnum] .file_len / offset handling.
Please check out these troubleshooting tips I mentioned.
Regards,
Eric
RE: HTML files > 2kB not served
by Daan ·
Thank you Eric. I didn’t call reg_httpServer_webContent() correctly. Now it works great