W7500 Remap (SYSCFG)
MCU & Boards
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
MCU & Boards
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: W7500 Remap (SYSCFG)
by smk ·
Hi,
I want to do same think but I couldn’t. There is no information about SYSCFG in reference manual, there is only very short explanation. I am writing a bootloader and Cortex M0 device doesn’t support Vector offset register so I have to remap vector table via REMAP control register in SYSCFG to RAM .
Is there any infrormation about how I can do tihs?
Best Regards
RE: W7500 Remap (SYSCFG)
by pepiczech ·
Hi, I have the same problem. Can you tell us more about this problem or task. How we can continue? Is there any solution?. Remap can do only 4 things
(Source)
http://wizwiki.net/wiki/lib/exe/fetch.php?media=products:w7500:w7500_rm_v101.pdf
00 : Flash memory mapped at 0x0000_0000
01 : Boot rom mapped at 0x0000_0000
10 : reserved
11 : Noting mapped at 0x0000_0000
Thank you.