Unexpected command mode
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Unexpected command mode
by irina WIZnet ·
Hi, Mateusz!
I am aplogize for late…!!
Please tell me more specifically test scenario you experienced.
And then I can figure out the problem.
Thanks,
RE: RE: Unexpected command mode
by Mateusz Baczewski ·
I test the problem and this is not change from data to command mode. Just WizFi stops transmitting data and I don’t know why.
I transmit many bytes of data (not only ASCII characters). I have often a situation WizFi module stops communication and I must reset device.
It’s possible that bytes (0x00 - 0xFF) which I transmit to module can switching off WizFi transmission?
My configuration (AP mode):
RE: Unexpected command mode
by irina WIZnet ·
Hi ! Mateusz_Baczewski
From what I know, we are figuring out and trying to solve the ‘unexpecting switching data mode to command mode’ problem.
I apologize for any inconvenience.
I’ll let you know when it fixed!!
Regards,
Tom.
RE: RE: Unexpected command mode
by Mateusz Baczewski ·
Hi!
You know when software upgrade will be available?
RE: Unexpected command mode
by irina WIZnet ·
Hi ! Mateusz_Baczewski !
i am apologize for late response.
→
Can you check it is right?
when you use a WizFi310 as a TCP server(data mode), you have no idea when it stops though, WizFi310 sometimes stops to send a data to TCP client.
→ How many bytes you send?
→ You mean, Do you want to turn off a Wi-Fi transmission using (0x00 ~ 0xFF) ?
If you attach a full log, that will be helpful to figure out!
Thanks,
Tomက
RE: Unexpected command mode
by Mateusz Baczewski ·
Hi!
I notice that WizFi stops transmission at unexpected moment. Oscilloscope show signal at module RX line then I think it’s WizFi problem. LED diode still show WizFi data mode.
I send approximately 100 bytes in each second.
I don’t want to turn off Wi-Fi transmission. I reflect it’s possible that sending bytes make transmission stops.
I don’t know which logs I can send you.
RE: Unexpected command mode
by irina WIZnet ·
Hi, Mateusz_Baczewski!
Do you have spare WizFi310?
I want you to test using other WizFi310.
→ I mean, the AT command set or MCU debug log. The reason that I asked the log is I wanted to test with same scenario as you did!
if you just send approximately 100 bytes in each second, there was no reason to be turned off.
Also, 0x0d means CR(Enter key) !
I want you to attach AT command set that you used to figure out the problem!!
Regards,
Tom.