Problem With W5100 Linking to Ethernet.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Problem With W5100 Linking to Ethernet.
by Eugeny ·
You left pin 33 (VCC1V8D) unconnected. Please refer to the reference circuit diagram.
You circuit driving SEN pins looks strange. You do not plan to use chip in parallel access mode, why you complicate the circuit? If you use SPI only, pull SEN up.
RE: RE: Problem With W5100 Linking to Ethernet.
by mcelliers ·
Hi Eugeny. Thank you for your comment. It helped me a lot.
I also see that I Left out Pin 74 (1.8V_A) and pin 69 (1.8V_d)
As soon as I connected these, I got the Ethernet to function properly.
Thanks again!
Regards
Marius