WizFi 310 - 40 MHz bandwidth
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: WizFi 310 - 40 MHz bandwidth
by irina WIZnet ·
Hi, Mateusz_Baczewski
→ I am getting confused. Could you explain in detail? (background like what you want to do with WizFi310) .
Thanks.
RE: RE: WizFi 310 - 40 MHz bandwidth
by Mateusz Baczewski ·
Hi, I try to explain. I use my WizFi 310 in AP mode. My configuration set 20MHz bandwidth and I suppose I use only 72.2Mbps rate. I learn about the possibility to speed up my Wi-Fi transfer thanks to extend bandtwidth to 40MHz (from WizFi 310 datasheet). I don’t know AT command to switch to 40MHz.
RE: WizFi 310 - 40 MHz bandwidth
by irina WIZnet ·
Hi ! Mateusz_Baczewski.
I am sorry to say WizFi310 doesn’t support that function
Have a nice day !!
Thanks,
RE: WizFi 310 - 40 MHz bandwidth
by Mateusz Baczewski ·
OK, WizFi website contain mistake.
RE: WizFi 310 - 40 MHz bandwidth
by irina WIZnet ·
Hi ! Mateusz_Baczewski
Thank you for letting us know that.
Also, I am sorry to have confused you.
We’ll fix that.
Thanks,