Stream data transmitting with W7500P
MCU & Boards
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
MCU & Boards
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Stream data transmitting with W7500P
by Edward ·
Hi Ilya.
First, What use device? WIZwiki-W7500P? or WIZ750SR? or your board(made)?
and We need your test code.
If you send to me, I will check your firmware code.
Thank you
RE: Stream data transmitting with W7500P
by Ilya ·
We use the board, which was made by ourself. We made three boards and they have different routing. And only one board sometimes works normally. We send a part of our code.test_code.zip (1,0 КБ)
RE: Stream data transmitting with W7500P
by igrowagarden ·
I have the WizWiki 7500P dev kit I have this exact same problem. Any word on this? I stream every 0.1 seconds from the ethernet and every couple seconds the ethernet just seems to take a break for upwards of several seconds.
RE: RE: Stream data transmitting with W7500P
by Ilya ·
Hello! You tried to use 10 Mbits mode???
RE: Stream data transmitting with W7500P
by igrowagarden ·
No I’m auto negotiating 100mbps. Does 10mbps work better?
RE: Stream data transmitting with W7500P
by Ilya ·
Yes. See Buggy w7500p?.
RE: Stream data transmitting with W7500P
by Edward ·
Hi.
W7500P has already revision.
If you use before version to W7500P, I recommend that change W7500P revision chip.
Thank you.