WIZ850io module SPI communication problem.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Ethernet Chips
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: WIZ850io module SPI communication problem.
by Eugeny ·
This post may help you understand what is going on. W5500 responds with 0x01 when it finishes first byte of the command, and expects second byte. In your case it seems telling you that 0x01 “I just have got first byte”, and never comes to second command’s byte.
The picture you attached is not clear what is going to CS. If you deactivate it after first byte, of course command will restart.
RE: RE: WIZ850io module SPI communication problem.
by JJH ·
Thank you, Eugeny,
I solved this problem yesterday by changing the wiring of wiz850io and rpi 0/w.
But I don’t know what the problem was, yet.
Today, I’m going to test again with your answer and I’ll reply to you if I find the exact problem.
Thank you again.
RE: WIZ850io module SPI communication problem.
by JJH ·
I think I found some reason.
I connected CSEn pin in WIZ850io to CE0 pin in RPi.
But the CE0/1 lines are controlled by the kernel driver(with wiringPi library) not my code.
So, I couldn’t control the pin properly .
I think this is the reason why the test program worked when I changed the pin wiring.