Custom web server
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Custom web server
by minex ·
so I made some testing, I notice if I close tcp server connection after sending page, then my web browser end loading page, and if I imidiately open tcp server connection again, then I can receive next response from my web page, for example button click. Is there a way to make this socket reconnection automatically after web page sent?
RE: Custom web server
by phil31 ·
simply not close the TCP server !
and do a test to verify that the socket is right open before start to send something
because the socket can be closed for several reasons.
regards
RE: Custom web server
by minex ·
no, with send function is`t all ok. I can send. But If I send web page information (html code) in my phone browser, then I cannot receive any reply from phone web browser. I should get information about button click, or if I do page rehresh, but I get nothing. Just after I reopen the same port80 socket, then I can receive response from phone.
RE: Custom web server
by phil31 ·
DO NOT CLOSE THE TCP SERVER after html data are send !
but as you reply “NO” to our recommendations, then you need to know it better than us !
regards