Command mode
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Wireless
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Command mode
by cliff ·
Hello,
I suppose, it seems to operate as “data mode”.
Just push ‘+’ in putty or transmit “+++” to wizfi250 from MCU as string value.
Thanks, regards
RE: Command mode
by soellicha ·
Hello,
I try to enter to Air command mode, I have a few questions
In which mode the module has to be into? AP? Station? Client or server?
How to I set the module in the Air command mode the first time? Should I send through Putty the command AT+MAIRCMD or through my phone?
I am confused because in the programmers guide it is mentioned the following command : AT+MAIRCMD=,,, *** where and how should I use this command?
what about this command? AT+WSET=1,WizFi250_AIRCMD where do I use it? putty or phone?
but afterwards it is written as follows : [quote]AT+WSET=1,WizFi250_AIRCMD[/quote]
Thank you
RE: Command mode
by soellicha ·
Hello,
I have managed to send AT commands through my phone!!!
As I understand the following commands I will send them through putty in order to initialize the command mode?
AT+WSET=1,WizFi250_AIRCMD
[OK]
AT+WSEC=1,WPA2,123456789
[OK]
AT+WNET=0,192.168.11.1,255.255.255.0,192.168.11.1
[OK]
AT+WJOIN
[Link-Up Event]
IP Addr : 192.168.11.1
Gateway : 192.168.11.1
[OK]
AT+MAIRCMD=O,T,50001,0
[OK]
and then send the commands "WizFi250AirCmd:AT+MINFO\r " through phone?
ALSO this is importand , while wizfi is in AP mode and powered via usb cable when I disconnect the USB cable and connect it again the module does not transmit wifi, wifi LED is off!
Is there a way to automatically broadcast the wifi in order for the phone to connect automatically?
RE: Command mode
by cliff ·
Hello,
If you want to use “aircmd mode”, you need to smartphone app for TCP connection.
We offer to smartphone app for sample, so you can use for test.
This is an application and source code for Android.
→ App : [url]https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=wiznet.wizfi310_config_tool[/url]
→ Source Code : [url]https://github.com/wpgnss/WizFi310_Config_Tool_Android[/url]
If you use iphone, you should produce app for iphone.
And the following is explanation for using app.
[url]http://wizwiki.net/wiki/doku.php?id=products:wizfi310:wizfi310pg:start#example_-_air_command[/url]
It is basically configured to WizFi310, but WizFi250 also operates well.
We will fix it later, so please refer to the information in WizFi310 first.
Thanks, regards.
RE: Command mode
by soellicha ·
Hello cliff
Thanks for the reply.
I have managed to enter Air command mode! Thank you.
It is mentioned in the wizfi 310 guide that a <Carriage Return, 0x1d> must follow the AT command. Should it be 0x0d instead of 0x1d?
As far as I know the 0x1d is the “group separator” .
Is there a way to enter Air command mode or other mode to issue At commands BUT when the wizfi250 be in a station mode?
I need to connect the module to my house wifi modem and then issue the commands; this way IF possible to be able to issue commands even when I am away from home. Is that possible?
Thank you
Best Regards
RE: Command mode
by cliff ·
Hello,
First, I am glad to be of help to you.
oh…You are right! We did a mistake.
Thank you for pointing out. I should fix it right now.
Do you issue the command for something to control?
If so, you can.
There are so many examples, so it should better to have a look.
wiznetmuseum.com/wi-fi-collection/wizfi250/
Thanks, best regards.