Easier batch programming of WIZ107SR
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Easier batch programming of WIZ107SR
by Edward ·
Hi.
I’m answer for you.
Thank you for your opinion.
First, WIZ107SR possible to window 10 environments. We checked this test.
And, What use config tool version? last version is 1.4.4.2. (too 1.4.4.1 version OK)
I think, you possible choissing two options.
UDP broadcast
→ It is possible send to same network area. and receive to response message from same network area on device.
TCP 1:1 communication.
→ I think, TCP mode is fast more than UDP because UDP is sending all network area.
So, I’m request to test for you. To TCP, UDP test.
Thank you.