API for Development
General
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
General
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: API for Development
by Edward ·
Hi.
Sorry… We not have AJAX information documents…
Web have just simple documents.
refer to below URL. It is simple document. (web page)
wizwiki.net/wiki/doku.php?id=pro … 0webgsg_en
And refer to below URL. It is web page download URL.
github.com/Wiznet/WIZ550web
Thank you
RE: API for Development
by blahblah ·
Hi,
Thanks for your reply. Since there is no information on how your application works, I was hoping that you could answer a few questions for me?
(index):265 POST 192.168.11.100/dout.cgi net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED
AJAX.doPost @ (index):265
(anonymous function) @ (index):390
I was also wondering how I can check the state of a pin, whether or not is is Hi or low?
Thanks!
function postdataPinState(pinNumber,pinState){
var p=pinNumber;
var v = pinState;
dout_timer=setTimeout(function(){
if(dout && dout.abort){dout.abort();}
dout=new AJAX(‘dout.cgi’,function(t){
try{eval(t);}catch(e){alert(e);}
});
dout.doPost(‘pin=’+p+‘&val=’+v);
},300);
}
function postdataPinDir(pinNumber,pinDirection){
var p=pinNumber;
var v = pinDirection;
dout_timer=setTimeout(function(){
if(dout && dout.abort){dout.abort();}
dout=new AJAX(‘dir_change.cgi’,function(t){
try{eval(t);}catch(e){alert(e);console.log(t);}
});
dout.doPost(‘pin=’+p+‘&dir=’+v);
},300);
}
function myDelay(myDelayTime){
for(var i=0; i<myDelayTime;){
i++;
}
}
function setAddrToVersion(){
}
function setDataBusToInput(){
}
function setDataBusToOutput(){
}
function getRevisionNum(){
}
RE: API for Development
by blahblah ·
Hi,
I would also like to know how to read the status of an actual pin without having to check the html alias/name.
Thanks!
RE: API for Development
by blahblah ·
Nevermind… as if you were actually working on it.
There are two ways to do what I wanted.
use JQuery and the when() then() methods
simply make ajax synchronus (this is what I used)
function AJAX(url, callback)
{
var req = AJAX_init();
req.onreadystatechange = AJAX_processRequest;
};