Issues with programming wizwiki-w7500p using J-Link
MCU & Boards
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
MCU & Boards
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Issues with programming wizwiki-w7500p using J-Link
by lawrence WIZnet ·
hello, marcel
thank you for your interest in W7500P.
I actually could not test it, because I do not have J-Link…
But I wonder you did check this options I attached.
Should select PORT and check the compiler catch the device in JTAG Device Chain.
Then I want to guide this page for IROM and IRAM setting.
[url]http://wizwiki.net/wiki/doku.php?id=products:w7500:documents:appnote:howtokeil[/url]
Step 7 in this page shows how to set IROM and IRAM.
I hope it will help you.
thank you
lawrence