WIZ110SR - Firmware Upgrade
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: WIZ110SR - Firmware Upgrade
by jim ·
Dear sip03ds
I have reproduced the upload processing.
But I didn’t find a fault.
And also I don’t know NMAP tool. I have no advice. Sorry.
Thanks.
RE: WIZ110SR - Firmware Upgrade
by jim ·
Additional images.
RE: WIZ110SR - Firmware Upgrade
by sip03ds ·
After observing the output of Wireshark:
This is observable on file capture.png - line 148 [RST]
How can I detect if I have a faulty unit?
Thanks again
RE: WIZ110SR - Firmware Upgrade
by jim ·
If you use the WLAN, you should deactive that. And then try upload again.
You can see to communicate data through port 1920. (Refer to 2015-10-29_wiz110sr6.jpg )
If there is a fault in WIZ110SR, you can request RMA into a purchasing office.
Thanks.
RE: WIZ110SR - Firmware Upgrade
by sip03ds ·
thanks Jim,
Please clarify what do you mean by WLAN, as stated on my first post, s2e device is connected on a switch and my pc is connected on that switch.
RE: WIZ110SR - Firmware Upgrade
by jim ·
When you use WLAN network adapter in your PC or laptop, it is possible to lost data from a configuration tool to WIZ110SR.
Please be deactivate WLAN as possible during upload.
Thanks.
RE: WIZ110SR - Firmware Upgrade
by sip03ds ·
I am not using a wireless LAN + the pc is not equipped with a WLAN adapter, I have a desktop connected using the on-board ethernet card.
RE: WIZ110SR - Firmware Upgrade
by jim ·
If you have another WIZ110SR, is there same problem?
I recommend RMA into a purchasing office.
Thanks.
RE: WIZ110SR - Firmware Upgrade
by sip03ds ·
Unfortunately I don’t have another WIZ110SR in order to test.
I will request for an RMA