Where to get software?
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool
No replies yet. Be the first to reply.
Join the discussion.
Share projects and connect with makers.
Joined before the site update? first.
New to WIZnet Makers?
We sent a verification link to your address. Open it to activate your account, then log in.
Accounts from this email provider are reviewed by an administrator after verification. Approval usually takes one business day.
Already have an account?
Enter your email address. If it belongs to an account, we'll send a link to set a new password. Members who joined before the site update use this to set their password.
If an account uses that address, we sent a link to set a new password. The link works once and expires in 30 minutes.
Know your password?
Need an account?
RE: Where to get software?
by jim ·
Sorry.
Please let me know your email address.
I will forward your request to sales.
Thanks.
RE: Where to get software?
by jvlo ·
Could you help me please to obtain a copy of WIZ VSP driver, Thanks
RE: Where to get software?
by jim ·
Dear jvlo
I have a question.
What country is your positon?
WIZ VSP is managed by local office.
You can contact the nearest local office.
[url]http://www.wiznet.co.kr/about/contact-us/[/url]
Thanks.
RE: Where to get software?
by APP ·
Hello Jim,
I have WIZVSP V202 installed but when starting the program requires Serial number that I never received via email when registering for license. I sent an email to sales@wiznet.io but I still do not have an answer.
Could you help me please?
Thank you!
RE: RE: Where to get software?
by jim ·
Dear APP
Please see the link below.
http://wizvsp.wiznet.io/
And it may be helpful to translate the contents of the link below into English.
https://forum.wiznet.io/t/topic/7000
Thanks.
RE: Where to get software?
by APP ·
Dear Jim,
I already had registration on http://wizvsp.wiznet.io/, and downloaded last version.
I even uninstalled and reboot the PC as on the link says, but I still never had the serial number via email, not even automatic reply after accepting license nor from sales department.
This is initial message from which I cannot go further:
Thanks again!
RE: RE: Where to get software?
by jim ·
Please contact to WIZnet by support@wiznet.io or gunn@wiznet.io email.
Thanks.
RE: RE: Where to get software?
by rena ·
Hello @APP,
Did you resolve the problem?
A month ago our VSP mailing system had a problem. The problem has been fixed and it works now.
You can receive a serial key upon request again in http://wizvsp.wiznet.io/
Thanks.